Our E-learning Leadership Program will facilitate life-changing mentoring relationships with youth-serving students worldwide ages 10-17 girls and boys will be broken up into two groups 10- 13 and 14-17 (the girls will have a separate program for the boys) who are facing adversity during the widespread of COVID-19. We have developed a series of virtual workshops (the program will start on Tuesday, October 26th @ 7: 30pm 2021 and will end on Tuesday, May 31st, 2022) that include group discussions and creative, stimulating activities. The Virtual Mentoring Spaces are safe and monitored for mentors and mentees to continue their relationships while they may be separated due to COVID-19. All students will receive a student workbook to follow our curriculum and virtual sessions. These workbooks can be mailed or emailed.
- Monitoring students’ behavior and schools progress by partnering with the schools
- Providing social and emotional support
- Meet with students weekly on Tuesdays from 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm via Zoom.
- The price is only $49.99 a month.
- Only accepting 20 students.
- 1 physical meet-up at the end of the month to build a solid relationship between the mentee and mentor.
- Leadership certificate.
- Providing culturally relevant and relatable mentors.
- Positive impact on student's academic learning.
- Improves students’ ability to apply what they have learned in “the real world”
- Positive impact on academic outcomes such as demonstrated complexity of understanding, problem analysis, problem-solving, critical thinking, and cognitive development
- Reduced conflicts in the classroom & at home resulting in increased productivity.
Our curriculums are holistic. You will discover various topics, but the list of topics is subject to change because we tailor our program to the needs of the youth.
- Understanding ones self
- I statements
- Passive agressive and assertive communication
- What is leadership?
- Understanding leadership types
- Achieving Your Career
- Creating an Elevator Pitch
- Becoming A Proactive Student
- Body Language
- Believing in a positive future
- Preparing for Career Exploration
- Career Terminology
- How to handle conflict (Perception)
- Conflict Resolution
- How to deal with trauma and depression
- Dealing with Difficult peers
- Dress for Success
- Express Yourself
- Future Career Choices: Conducting a Job Search
- Getting Along with your peers, principal, and staff members
- Learning how to express yourself
- Self esteem
- Make your payment online via paypal
- No refunds
- $49.99 (online fees may incur)